3.12.2009

hanging.

i'm really hanging on
by a thin string.
well,
maybe like a spider silk fiber.

my college life is:
8-10 page research paper (1st draft due 3/18, FINAL 3/20)
*STATUS: 3 pages done
12 hours of community service [i only have 3]
(by the 18th mind you)
a "claimsmaking" pamphlet for sociology due on the 3/16
a presentation on the work i've done for my community service 3/18
maybe,
a sacramento trip to rally, picket whatev for the upcoming budget cuts.... 3/16
poster board for arts history due 3/24
final study sheet due 3/19 for arts history [gotta leave with a BANG! on that one...]
*hopefully everything is ok, and i don't fail

my home life is:
rough.
too much hw,
stressed....
nawt talking to anyone (i.e., the padres)
coz i'm depressed...................................................

mentally/psychologically i'm:
depressed.
tired.
stuggling.
fighting
all of it!

ugh.
as you all can tell,
i'm no where in my right mind right now.
college changes you:
my hair has been BAD!
my clothing
(mind you i lvoe to get all girly,
but lately i've been kinda tomboyish)
bladdi bladda bladda
my life is upside down
literally.
i need to go to church.
i have no idea if this post makes any sense.
i guess you can see
my frustration through this mumbo jumbo huh?
g'night world.
i don't even know if anyone really cares.

No comments: