5.21.2009

plain & simple.

i don't like anything too flashy.
i like to keep it simple and classy
i guess thats why the people,
they don't like me.
i'm not on or in.
everytime i try i know i cannot win.
at least by next year
i know my clothes will have not died.
i pair 'em up,
juice 'em up
by the time i'm done
at least i know they're still alive.
there was times
where i wanted to be "fly"--but
i'm not a big spender
i feel that big spenders are hiding from
the very issues that
are kept in the depths of their minds.
insecurities.
impurities.
the lies.
i do not feel,
but despise.
run off in your his names,
and her names,
initials
and whatever you may desire.
but i,
i stay in my
dress up,
dress down styles.
i don't like anything too flashy.
i like to keep it simple and classy.

1 comment:

boubou said...

bonsoir !
first time i come across your blog so im gonna visit it now :)
well if you wanna be inspired by my collages or just dream come and visit my blog :)
a bientot!
Boubouteatime xx